Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quitter.

Dad up & left The Foundry yesterday.

I have nothing else to say about this.

This will most likely be my last Blog entry about him.

I would, however, like to take this moment to sincerely THANK each and every one of you for your continued love & support throughout the last 5 months. As you can imagine, it has been a rather emotional rollercoaster, and I absolutely couldn't have gotten through the ride without y'all! I will continue to keep my father in my thoughts & prayers, but each day forward is completely up to him now. We have done all that we can to make it easier for him to help himself...

I LOVE Y'ALL!!! Hallie

1 comment:

  1. It is all up to him. I too will keep him in my prayers and thoughts.......but still so sad that he couldn't "get it".....after all he's been through!!!!

    You and everyone else has certainly done all they could ... Billy is SO fortunate to have had such a great support system!!

    I'm sorry for your sadness and I love you Hals!

    ReplyDelete