1. "Everything is pretty much the same"
2. "I'm not sure about recent liver stats"
3. "His fluid seems fine, I haven't gotten much out tonight"
4. "They are still planning to extubate tomorrow"
5. What Time? "I'm not sure"
6. Anything else I should know? "Nope, everything is pretty much the same"
Keep your fingers crossed for a successful extubation tomorrow!
And a big thanks to Eddie Burg, Bobby Shaw, Billy Hartsfield, etc who are so generously looking after me getting home another time in the near future... Maybe February 7th...? It's so hard not being there to be ordered around by Dad for "some Mountain Dew damnit, and no don't ask the nurses"!! :)

Today I hope Billy has
ReplyDelete1. A REAL nurse with info.......
2. A successful extubation!
Hallie, that would be great for you to be home for your birthday!! I'll work on heading south during that time too.
Fingers are crossed and prayers are said....and lets hope that today.......Billy will again order his DAMN Mountain Dew!........ hehehe