(Photo Courtesy of Ryan Robson... Again, Isn't He Awesome!?)
- Well, after Mom's afternoon visit... In honor of Dad's recent hallucinations/dreams/etc I figured a picture of his parents was appropriate. Dad has seen Grandpa 4 times lately (he told Mom). For those of you that don't know... Grandpa passed away in October, and we held an incredible yet small Military ceremony for him at the Georgia National Cemetary where his ashes are now buried... But apparently he is coming back to life in Dad's dreams and "wants to kick his ass" (pardon the profanity). HA! This is SO Grandpa... Perhaps he's a little disappointed in him for not taking care of himself lately, or maybe something more that I don't understand - But Grandpa is "silently" putting his foot down in Dad's dreams (he doesn't "speak" to him)! Hopefully this will only help Dad with a speedy recovery... :)
- On a more serious note... The Doctors have order a CAT Scan for Dad this afternoon. Today he cannot move his right arm (but can move his right leg), so they are slightly concerned that he may have had a small stroke during one of his cardiac episodes. :( I, of course, will let everyone know as soon as I hear the results from the scan. It is rare that a stroke will only affect the top portion of the body, however it is possible... I definitely noticed that while I was in town, but just thought it was because they had ALL his IVs going into his right arm... Anywho!?!?!?


No comments:
Post a Comment