Lynn Russell Davis Wrote:
Billy is still sedated but great news…he’s breathing all on his own (still has the ventilator just in case) but if he keeps up; tomorrow might be the day he gets it OUT! He was fast asleep! 3rd floor MICU... Blessings! Lynn
Ann Thomas Wrote:
Hey, thanks for the Santa pic, that is a hoot, I can JUST imagine! I am going to see Bill Bob this afternoon and will let you know how he and the room are! Sounds like he's making progress, yea! I went early yesterday morning to put the TV on so he could say (whether he likes it or not!) he saw our new president get sworn in! Can't wait for that conversation! Charlie(the respetory therapist) said his vent was 2 down from the day before, yea again! Love! -Ann

Glad that Billy-boy is improving daily. Hopefully the trend will keep going and he'll get the "vent" out and be totally on his own! He sure did look good to me on Tues! He rolled his eyes many times........making fun of my corny jokes............
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us up to date Hals!
Much love,
charlotte
I went a saw Billy boy last night... he had just gotten cleaned up and was resting, though he opened his eyes a few times and looked at me. When I told him I would come back tomorrow he nodded his head which was GREAT to see... going to head over on my lunch break today...
ReplyDelete