Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'M TURNING CATHOLIC!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! OH MY GOODNESS! OH MY GOODNESS! I just received a call back from the St. Vincent's Charity Financial Aid Program (I turned in a rather long application for Dad when I was in Birmingham) - Dad is APPROVED!! The social worker told me that when people get approved, it is generally anywhere between 20-100% of the total hospital bill... DAD GOT APPROVED FOR 100%!! THAT'S RIGHT - ONE-HUNDRED-PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeooooowwww!

I need to go shopping for some Rosary Beads.... Love y'all - Hallie

(Mom brought up a good point... that there is a chance we could still receive the individual Doctors' bills, however the business person didn't mention one word about that when asked "what else do I need to do"... So we'll see, I need to inquire)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Hallie! I'm so happy for you. The picture today is funny funny. Looks more like "Billy" than the first picture I saw. Love you,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROCK ON!!!!! You have done so much to help, my hat goes off to you girl!! See you in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news, Hallie. What a relief for your family.

    Great job on the blog.

    Love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anne,
    So glad you and Hallie have connected. I'll be out there the end of Feb. Maybe we can get together.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete