Dad has made it up to Decatur safe & sound thanks to Eddie & Tina Burg (they are awesome!!). He is relaxing in Bop & Gingin's "red room" for the time being to try and regain his strength. He spent the night last night at his condo in Birmingham, and said he finally got a good night's sleep (although is still very tired)... He is thinking that his blood pressure medication is still a bit off because he gets VERY dizzy only walking a short distance. Bop & Gingin's house will be a good place for him right now because it is one level, and Gingin's nurses are there all day long... Bop is the most amazing Grandfather EVER... Boy am I super lucky to have him! Dad got to see his dog Hattie for the first time today since going into the hospital, which he was very excited about.
With regards to recovery/rehab... The Foundry is still on the top of the list. And Mom also heard about a program in Anniston called The Center of Hope - I just pulled up their website, so I'm going to look into that a bit more... Again, just for more choices for Dad.
Mom is coming out to visit me in California on Thursday - I can't wait! We are going to relax, eat good food, drink good wine & spend time by the ocean!!
XOXO Hallie
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment