Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting Closer

Not much to report today... I spoke to Dad last night, so he was able to wish me a "Happy Birthday" which was great! I also spoke with his nurse today, who said that his blood pressure is looking better (140/70... I think??) - PT hasn't been by yet today to test his BP after a little excercise, so that will really be the kicker! They didn't work with him yesterday because they didn't want him to pass out while he was walking around since his blood pressure was so low, so hopefully today will bring a better outcome.

I am still working diligently on aftercare plans...!?!? Bama...? LA...? I told Dad to be prepared to talk to me today about "serious stuff", so I'll let y'all know first thing when we decide anything at all! Plus Hugh is visiting him this morning to discuss The Foundry again, so I'm anxious to hear his response...

Thank you so much for everyone's birthday wishes!!

Love you! Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment